Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
caramel & cocoa

Caramel & Cocoa - cooking, parenting, fashion, diy, eating, living, a blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Chicks & Basket (felt)


Needing to unwind and zone-out, last night, I made these little guys and the baskets using the girls' Halloween flower costumes. Start to finish, it took me 2  hours and I am creatively challenged, so for the rest of you, it should be a breeze.

I will give them to the girls on Easter with a chocolate Easter egg. I think they will quite enjoy them and I really do feel a sense of fulfillment having made them.

Look! He is so cute!



I was inspired by this website, though I used my own pattern & materials since I don't have a printer (that works) or the proper materials.

http://www.myrtleandeunice.com/2011/04/how-to-make-easter-chick.html

No comments:

Post a Comment