Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
caramel & cocoa

Caramel & Cocoa - cooking, parenting, fashion, diy, eating, living, a blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Near Impulse Buys

There is something about a store, with well-situated and well-positioned products. Like sirens, the products scream out "purchase me ... you need me ... you want me ..." These are some things that I nearly bought today, but didn't.

At first glance I wanted to buy this thinking, I would write down all the quirky things the kids do. I then realized I wouldn't actually "do it."

I totally would have bought these 5 years ago. It was a different kind of life! 


Anything with butterflies sparks my attention but alas, they remained at the store. 


Ed the doorstop Dude. I can't stop thinking about him. What a cutie. I might go back for him tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment