Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
caramel & cocoa

Caramel & Cocoa - cooking, parenting, fashion, diy, eating, living, a blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Work in Progress (that's me) - Orchids Don't Die

I have owned this orchid for nearly two years. It dries up in the autumn/winter and towards March re-blooms. I get a ton of satisfaction from this "rebirth."

I have had a very short fuse recently, and have found myself to be very anxious. I need to "take it easy."

So I am making some changes in my life. First, I am going to add light exercise into my life (stretching and light weights for 15 minutes a day). Second, I am reading "10 Mindful Minutes" and third, I am learning how to play the guitar. I am self-teaching and I don't actually "own" a guitar yet, but I just "feel" like it is the right thing to do.

I need to relax for the sake of my children who I want to grow up happy, relaxed and positive. What are your works in progress?




No comments:

Post a Comment