Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
caramel & cocoa

Caramel & Cocoa - cooking, parenting, fashion, diy, eating, living, a blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

My diet continues! The Force is with me.


So. I have had moments where I am questioning this whole "diet" I am on. Why? because it is a very slow process. In the past, I have gone through insane stages. I went through a period of time where I would run 18 - 25 miles a week & partook in various types of gym classes, and yes I was thin. I have also been known to try fad diets and lose 10 pounds in a week. But the problem is that the weight never stayed off and I kind of just want to get to a comfortable point where I can just maintain maintain maintain without having to be a gym rat or refuse myself foods. My diet is all about balance. BALANCE BALANCE BALANCE. This is about balance. oh & yes it is about the FORCE too. Well, not really, but I came across this photo from the Star Wars Exhibition 2008 Madrid & well, I thought it was relevant. But it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment